The DREAM program is not currently accepting applications.
As an REU Fellow, you will
- Gain hands-on experience working in a research laboratory with top-notch researchers
- Be immersed in the cutting-edge field of advanced materials
- Engage in learning through field trips and seminars
- Receive a $5,000 stipend and subsidized summer housing
Who can be an REU Fellow?
- Any undergraduate who has completed at least one semester of college level classes
- Applicant must have a keen interest and curiosity in science, engineering, and learning
- Physics, chemistry, and all engineering students are encouraged to apply!
- Freshmen, sophomores, women, and minorities are encouraged to apply!